[Tig] Lawrence Of Arabia

Jack James jack at surrealroad.com
Mon Nov 5 10:33:11 GMT 2012

The issues that bothered me were the massive colour changes between shots,
several dropped frames, and some bounce, so nothing consistent, and I've
been told by other people that it must have been a different version to the
one that will be on the bluray.

--
Jack James <http://about.me/jackjames>, Surreal Road
Limited<http://www.surrealroad.com>