[Tig] Lawrence Of Arabia

David Bernstein d_bernstein2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 19:21:03 GMT 2012

Here's a very detailed article about the recent restoration, which will be the version on the upcoming BD/DVD release. I saw the US premiere of the 4K DCP, which was quite beautiful and has none of the flaws mentioned previously. I don't know anything about the BFI screening referred to, but it sounds like it may have been a print from the previous (photochemical) restoration, which did have some of those issues.

http://magazine.creativecow.net/article/sony-restores-lawrence-of-arabia-in-4k

Cheers,

DB