[Tig] Lawrence Of Arabia

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Tue Nov 6 02:22:36 GMT 2012

Incidentally, as Michael Korda points out in "Hero" (http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/22/books/22book.html -- his monumental 2010 762-page work on T.E. Lawrence -- which I just finished reading), the 1962 David Lean film is quite fictional.  The real story of Lawrence is riveting enough, and I recommend the book highly.

--
Rob Lingelbach  http://rob.colorist.org