[Tig] 2.55 dimensions

David Bernstein d_bernstein2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 17:52:56 GMT 2012

Thanks to all you guys for your helpful responses. I've done a couple of these in the past myself, and as you say Marc it was pretty much maximize picture area. Now I'm trying to set up a Baselight format and it likes to do math. Somewhere between Jim and Martin's numbers there is a solution, I expect, so thanks very much for those. It would be really fun to have an old chart though, if anyone happens to dig up a frame.

cheers,

David