[Tig] film

Joey D'Anna joeydanna at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 04:40:26 BST 2012

I tell my clients that even if they are shooting on digital - they should treat the shoot like a film shoot.
The lighting and sound crew is, for the most part - identical.

When alexa or red is shot in that type of environment, the results are stunning.

But i've seen the opposite too - "oh its shot on such and such magic camera - we don't need to spend nearly as much on lighting." Yea right.
Im not old enough to have ever really worked with film professionally, but i love shooting stills on film. Cant explain it, my photos just always seem to come out better when i do.