[Tig] Is this what it's coming to?

Jack James jack at surrealroad.com
Thu Oct 11 20:16:57 BST 2012

To be fair, whomever posted that ad probably doesn't really know _what_
they're after. And I don't think the Lo/No Deferred (not to mention the bad
grammar) is really going to attract anyone serious about the craft.

Jack James <http://about.me/jackjames>, Surreal Road
Limited<http://www.surrealroad.com>

Download Synaesthesia <http://synaesthesia.surrealroad.com/download>
<http://synaesthesia.surrealroad.com/beta>www.surrealroad.com