[Tig] Current TIG Classifieds

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Thu Oct 18 19:55:43 BST 2012

Classifieds
[edit]Offered

Spirit 4k Scanner
We are selling a Spirit 4k scanner. Besides the usual 4k scanner capabilities, it will also act as a traditional telecine. It comes with the 35mm gate, GCP, Bones workstation, manuals, Aaton keylink keycode reader and Aaton workstation. Option boards include the following: Scream (noise reducer), SDTV, HDTV, GSN, scaler, autofocus, printer lights, Spirit 4k, Auto-Dmin, and Rotation. The Spirit 4k is and has always been under a support contract. The Spirit is located in Santa Monica, California. If you have more questions or like to see the scanner in person, please feel free to call +1-310-four zero one-2200 and ask for Mike or David. You can also email us at mike [@] newhat.tv for pictures and details of the scanner as well as pricing. We would rather deal direct with a post facility, so no dealers or brokers please. [20120607]

DaVinci Resolve Training
We are a team of Colorists in Los Angeles offering DaVinci Resolve training. Classes will cover all aspects of the Digital Intermediate and Color Correction process. Training can be set up one on one or in a group classroom setting. Onsite instruction is also available. These classes are ideal for beginners just starting their career or for seasoned Colorists wanting to learn advanced tips and techniques.
Please email nchawdhry _at_ aol.com for further details.
[20120528]
[edit]Desired

Freelance colorist available worldwide
Commercials and DI, experienced on complex and VFX heavy feature films ( http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1998385/ ) Easy communication with DoPs and film labs, being an ex timer myself. I help making the picture follow the story, working both on the texture and the colours. Use Lustre and other grading systems, worked with Workflowers on plugin development contact Charlotte Mazzinghi: cmazzinghi _at_ gmail.com [20121008]

Colorist Available, looking for a full time position. Experienced in all phases of DI and also superb with the short form. Solid background, over 25 years experience from Telecine to Digital. Proficient in scanning, dailies, big agency jobs, music videos, political ads, corporate presentations, and feature films. Knowledgeable on daVinci Resolve and 2k, experienced with other systems. Great technical grasp of the underlying processes and the color science of modern color enhancement. Willing to relocate. Contact Bob Lovejoy at rlovejoy _at_ morrisbb.net or (828)356-4067. Reel available online at http://reels.colorist.org/bob_lovejoy_demo.html or by DVD by request.

--
Rob Lingelbach  http://rob.colorist.org