[Tig] Needed: DaVinci 2k Plus contact (was: Re: DaVinci 2K plus recover point?)

Michael Bittle mlbnyc at verizon.net
Tue Dec 10 18:42:01 GMT 2013

Is Carl Van Camp still in the game?  Still on the list? IIRC, he moved to Technicolor from DFT.

I'm not sure my contact info is current, but email me off list if you'd like me to dig it up.

Cheers,
Mike

Mike Bittle
Principal
M. L. Bittle - New York
Your Trusted Business Advisor
mike.bittle at mlbnyc.com
http://www.mlbnyc.com
http://www.thebittlecode.com
http://www.thefounderschecklist.comhttp://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelbittle+1.646.696.0363
"Science, it turns out, is not an exact science"  - me