[Tig] Try to clean the reflection bowl inside a DLP projector?

Liao Zhuodi liao.zd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 13:56:56 BST 2013

We have been using a Christie 2K projector for 6 years, and the recflection
bowl accumulates more and more dust, the air polution in Beijing makes the
situation worse. I want to clean the bowl, although I was told that even
the most careful cleaning damages the bowl more or less, I think the dusts
block more light being reflecting to the screen. Does anyone ever do the
cleaning? Should use alcohol or pure water for cleaning? Thanks.

Liao Zhuodi
Technicolor Beijing
www.technicolorbeijing.cn