[Tig] Software for processing dpx/tiff files

Mario Fuchs mario.fuchs at gmail.com
Fri May 3 13:16:43 BST 2013

Hei Andreas,

Depending on your workflow there are a number of options to examine. I
suggest you request demos and try them out.

One alternative I found, that worked well with the rest of the kit at
the place I worked at the time, is PixelFarms PFClean.

(disclaimer: I have no affiliation with them, just a former pleased user).

Regards,

/Mario