[Tig] Colorist Salary

simon astbury simonastbury at hotmail.com
Wed May 8 00:22:52 BST 2013

Also there is bound to be a geographical aspect. In London the going rate is £50-£75 per hour for an experienced colourist. $80 sounds on the high side for someone who admits they're not so experienced, but knowing the income tax rates in Scandinavia are generally quite high then it doesn't seem so much.