[Tig] Thursday super stupid question

Ken Robinson flight4 at gmail.com
Thu May 23 14:34:57 BST 2013

Maybe I am being unbelievably thick, but why cant a system simply count to
24 and change the second, instead of waiting till the 25th frame?

I am not worried about sound... That's easy to deal with..... Does Mr.
Panteris' workflow actually work?

Due to HEAVY budget restrictions we are trying to figure this out to be
done on a Mac.

Thanks,

Ken