[Tig] I have 5 TIG T-shirts size 2XL _Only_ available.

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Tue May 28 02:39:01 BST 2013

This is the last of the stock, found recently while unloading a container.  The generous size can be made less so with hot washing/drying, perhaps.

I'm willing to part with these 5 for 35$ each, shipping via priority mail small flat rate box included (5.80$) in that 35$ price to U.S. addresses.  I hope they fit, the box size is 8 5/8" x 5 3/8" x 1 5/8".

Soon to be a collector's item!

Sorry about the single size available.

Shipment to addresses outside the US is unavailable at the moment.

First come, first serve.  payment via paypal.

--
Rob Lingelbach  http://rob.colorist.org