[Tig] 5d2

David Mackenzie lyris1 at gmail.com
Wed May 29 09:00:26 BST 2013

Hi Ken,

If the banding is in the source itself (and not being created during
intermediate editing/grading steps) then you might have to look at AviSynth
or similar, which would involve exporting an AVI file (or image sequence)
and applying a filter such as Gradfun2dMod or Gradfun3. AviSynth probably
does have a somewhat steep learning curve if you're used to GUI
applications, though...

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=108681

David Mackenzie
DVD / Blu-ray Compression & Authoring