[Tig] reels, twitter, as applied to the TIG

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Fri May 31 19:40:25 BST 2013

In addition to the TIG reels section (on the main page at
http://tig.colorist.org/wiki/Main_Page )

We have a TIG Twitter function (since what, 5 years ago?) that allows conglomeration (i tire of the word aggregation) of feeds.  please see the instructions at
http://tig.colorist.org/wiki/Twitter_feed
to see how it goes.

However, bear with me, I'm a Twitter noob, and as such am prone to error.   (I am in dire straits in even admitting that I'm a noob in anything.  Yet, the 'net in at least a few guises of it have become gutter speech)

(in the 80s, we would have equated Twitter with AOL, and thus the kiss of death.  Now, we must accept reality.)

The Twitter TIG feed, as envisioned by the TIG Advisor Rob Bessette, would include the following:

----from Rob Bessette--

I think you could instantly look at someone's twitter followers for people they're following. Mine for example and find a ton of colorists who would find valuable information. Obviously there's a little commitment to post tweets. But they get seen. And in turn it would bring traffic to the wiki page.

--
Rob Lingelbach  http://rob.colorist.org