[Tig] Sixth Annual Quad Videotape Group Dinner at AMIA, This Tuesday, Richmond, VA

Ted Langdell tedlangdell at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 19:15:22 GMT 2013

Greetings TIGers from Chicago-O'Hare enroute to the Association of Moving Image Archivists Conference in Richmond, VA

This is your invitation to the Sixth Annual Quad Videotape Group Dinner at AMIA, which is happening this year at the Richmond Marriott, at 500 East Broad St., Richmond, VA.

The Conference is happening from Tuesday (two-day workshops start) through Saturday.

This year's Quad Videotape Group Dinner at AMIA timing should allow those who tour the Library of Congress National Audiovisual Conservation Center in Culpeper to make it back in time to attend.

On  Tue. Nov. 5 at 7pm, (19;00;00;00) We'll Assemble in the Richmond Marriott Lobby Bar, for a :30:00:00 duration.

Look for the Quad Reel as seen in this link:  http://quadvideotapegroup.com/

At 7:30pm  (19;30;00;00 Non-drop time code) we'll make a :10:00:00 transition to a nearby restaurant, followed by a 2:00:00:00 Insert of gastronomic acquisitions.

If you should miss the end of the Assemble, you can call my iPhone at (530) 301-2931 to find out where we are.

Please RSVP to ted at quadvideotapegroup.com to let us know you want to Insert.  That will enable us to make sure there's enough control track to ensure a comfortable session for all.

Cheers and looking forward to seeing a number of folks in Richmond!  Maybe we'll beat the record attendance set last year in Seattle!

Ted
Ted Langdell
(530) 301-2931
ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Secretary for the  QuadVideotapeGroup.com:
Preserving Tape, Equipment and the Knowledge to use them, in conjunction with the Library of Congress

See us in Booth 15/16 at AMIA Conference 2013

Ted

Ted Langdell
flashscan8.us
iPhone: 	(530) 301-2931