[Tig] Is the TIG down? Re: Brochures from our Storied Past.

Ted Langdell tedlangdell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 01:16:23 GMT 2013

Is the TIG off-line?

Last message I received by e-mail was this Nov. 5 post from Rob not long after changing my subscription address.

But in searching the TIG Archives online the last message seems to have posted in September and none have come through since Nov. 5.

http://tig.colorist.org/cgi-bin/swish.cgi?query=&submit=Search%21&metaname=swishdefault&sort=swishdocpath&reverse=on&dr_o=13&dr_s_mon=9&dr_s_day=1&dr_s_year=2013&dr_e_mon=11&dr_e_day=25&dr_e_year=2013&.cgifields=dr_o&.cgifields=metaname&.cgifields=reverse

Wondering if everyone is busy working.  Would be good.

Ted

Ted Langdell
flashscan8.us
iPhone: 	(530) 301-2931