[Tig] ND filters for projections

Graham Collett grahamcollett at visible-sprockets.co.uk
Wed Oct 16 08:53:51 BST 2013

i dont, but they have a good name in production circles i believe.
I have usually used tiffen or an equivalent "format filters"
I'm surprised tiffen have uniformity issues. If you rotate/flip the filter, does the uniformity error go with the filter ? or are you seeing an exaggerated lamp/lens error.
Graham Collett
www.visible-sprockets.co.uk