[Tig] Resolve v10

Tom Rovak trovak at comcast.net
Wed Sep 11 12:15:11 BST 2013

" One feature I saw at NAB that I thought was the most unnecessary tool to
have in Grading... Ability to edit and adjust Audio."
I think this is very necessary when doing dailies or using it as a finish tool.

Tom Rovak - Sr. Colorist / Post Production Supervisor
ROVAK COLORIST SERVICES
Commercials, Feature Films, Music Videos, Long Form
Color Correction, DIT, Dailies, Editorial, Finish/VFX
trovak at comcast.net
(815)690-8323
Website / Commercial Reel: http://colorist-rovak.com/