[Tig] Resolve v10

Carl Skaff carl at stopp.se
Wed Sep 11 15:02:05 BST 2013

I kno SYNCING is part of dailies...
But in talking about EDITING sound.
I actually had to cut out a dialogue and replace it with a new that I
'stole' from an other part of the movie. And also do some level-adjustments
to make the sound fade out.
THAT'S the kind of tools I thought initially was useless. But ended up
using in the very first job.

(Sent from mobile device)
*Carl Skaff*
*Colorist*