[Tig] 8mm devolve and scan

Mario Fuchs mario.fuchs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 09:30:58 BST 2013

Carl,

In 2007 there were companies in Germany still developing 8mm, today I have
no idea.

I haven't tried this company myself, but their website promises real
scanning and data format delivery: http://www.slcmedia.se/smalfilm/
There are a number of local companies that delivers scanning of 8mm and
delivery on DV/DVD on already developed film.

Best regards,
/Mario

http://about.me/mario.fuchs