[Tig] Blackmagic Cintel Scanner

Andreas Widerøe andreas at filmtek.no
Mon Apr 7 22:04:45 BST 2014

I think the new BM scanner is great news. Been waiting for it since NAB last year. I knew they were working on something and now it is here.

Anyone seen it at the show? Can we mod if for odd formats such as 8mm and 28mm? Seriously, anyone care to ask?

Finally it is time to retire our good old FDL-60. ;-)

Andreas

---
Filmtek AS <post at filmtek.no>
http://www.filmtek.no