[Tig] .avi

Michael Aranyshev aranysh at mac.com
Sat Aug 9 07:08:03 BST 2014

Pinnacle Studio is what's left after Avid gutted Liquid nee Fast. It had some interesting features but if I remember correctly it stored Reel Name in a folder name and TC in a file name. So, the chances of your director giving you an EDL making sense are slim. Export QT movies with as much metadata burned over the image as possible and repack in QT Player with the "Save as AVI. component" from squared5, developer of MPEG Streamclip. Your options are SD DV or None by the way and the files should not exceed 2 GB.