[Tig] FCP7 problem

Tom Rovak trovak at comcast.net
Sun Aug 17 17:29:29 BST 2014

I have a client finishing something I colored. Finishing on FCP7 and after he exports it is overall about 10 IRE darker than what I sent him. I know on Premiere there is a gamma adjustment you can make for ProRes exports, but I am not sure how this works with FCP7. My rendered files were ProRes 4444 and he is trying to export a ProRes 4444 master. I have not had this problem with ProRes 4444 with FCP7 exports before. Any suggestions?

Tom Rovak - Executive Producer / Sr. Colorist / Post Production Supervisor
ROVAK COLORIST SERVICES
A Division Of The Annex Studios
Commercials, Feature Films, Music Videos, Long Form
Color Correction, Dailies, Editorial, Finish/VFX
trovak at comcast.net
(815)690-8323
Website / Commercial Reel: http://colorist-rovak.com/