[Tig] FCP7 problem

Pat Wintersgill pat at creativitymedia.co.uk
Mon Aug 18 09:06:02 BST 2014

I had a suspiciously similar problem with a DCP I made from Pro Res 4444 recently. Keeping all parameters the same and swapping out the Pro Res for DPX files fixed the problem.

Fraunhofer IIS who make Easy DCP Creator thought the problem was a gamma shift error.

Best,

Pat Wintersgill
Colourist / Head of Picture

Creativity Media
www.creativitymedia.co.uk
Tel: +44 (0) 203 4110 677
Mo: +44 (0) 790 9580 409

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this email is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose this email or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately by email or telephone.

Registered No. 7341610