[Tig] dr.who

Phil Barrett philb at filmlight.ltd.uk
Tue Aug 26 09:56:21 BST 2014

It looks great on the cinema screen - certainly a lot better than the
extras afterwards which were clearly just a TV grade.

NB the cinema version was 2.35 and made good use of the extra width - does
anyone know whether it was a separate edit, I've not watched enough of the
HD version to see whether there were great chunks of unused height on the
TV...

Phil
--
Phil Barrett