[Tig] The Rank Cintel Mk III Telecine: 1975 - 2015

peter stansfield peter.stansfield at wavecrest-systems.com
Sun Dec 28 10:29:49 GMT 2014

Rob

Apologies for linking you to Wal-Mart, I didn’t intend it like that.

‘Subsidized’ holidays is a strange phase to use. Rather there was an ‘employee discount’
which I suppose is the same thing but doesn’t sound as bad

And for those not familiar with the UK telephone system, the phone number is the old (pre
rationalisation) number for Cintel

Regards

Peter Stansfield