[Tig] DCP Builder--An alternative-FinalDCP-Free edition

Ted Langdell tedlangdell at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 20:17:53 GMT 2014

Hi, Ken,

On Feb 8, 2014, at 10:23 AM, Ken Robinson wrote:
> I am trying to get the guys at DCP Builder to register me so that I can
> finish a very low budget local feature film. I have requested not only the
> code but also have emailed via the contact page. It's been quite a few days
> of silence!
>
> Alternatively if anyone has a code that I could use, that would work as
> well!
>
> Thanks
>
> Ken Robinson
> Patagonia, Argentina.

I note in the news page:

News
	• General
Page 1 of 3  > >>

May 9, 2013
No more need to register
Category: General
Posted by: admin
In version 0.3.2, DCP Builder will not require any registration, and it will be watermark-free.

[More]

http://www.dcpbuilder.com/download/dcp-builder-free-edition.html

How about an alternative?

http://www.magnamana.com/products/finaldcp/finaldcp-free-edition-mac-osx/
http://www.magnamana.com/products/finaldcp/finaldcp-free-edition-windows/

Disclosure:  MWA Nova (which I represent) is connected to the people at this company. We offer the paid version with MWA scanners as an accessory.

Hope one of these links is helpful.

Ted

Ted Langdell
flashscan8.us
iPhone: 	(530) 301-2931
Office: 	(530) 741-1212
ted at flashscan8.us
SKYPE: 	TedLangdell

See us at:
NAB 2014, Las Vegas, April 7-10, 2014, SL-15714 We've Moved: Now SL13610
Free Exhibits Pass registration! Use our number: LV9822