[Tig] Late MkIII available

David Dean dixie at westpoint.tv
Mon Feb 17 08:47:32 GMT 2014

Hi List

I am about to dispose of a late model MIII telecine, It has a number of
extras including 35 mm Dolby Stereo pick up with OP1A, XY Zoom, Digital
shading corrector, etc. It is currently working, with a fair thick face
plate tube. It is in West London available with some spares, ( Various
store boards and some servo boards).

Thanks for the bandwith

If any one is interested please contact me.

--
David Dean
Westpoint Television