[Tig] Avid EDL with more then 999 events

Jack James jack at surrealroad.com
Thu Feb 20 09:03:54 GMT 2014

You'll only experience problems with systems that rigidly adhere to the
CMX3600 spec, which in reality is very few. Would it not be possible to
just split the EDL in half otherwise?

Jack James <http://about.me/jackjames>, Surreal Road
Limited<http://www.surrealroad.com>

Download Synaesthesia <http://synaesthesia.surrealroad.com/download>