[Tig] NAB Colorist Mixer Drinks 2014

Warren Eagles weagles at bigpond.net.au
Wed Feb 26 01:01:19 GMT 2014

Thanks to all the TIG members who have registered for the NAB Colorist Mixer, a 2nd link was issued so we can track the registrations, if you have already
registered using the 1st link, please don't re register again with the 2nd link, you are in.

If you haven't already registered and would like to attend please use this link
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/colorist-mixer-nab-2014-registration-10582136455?aff=tig

Big thanks to all our sponsors Adobe, Blackmagic Design, Digital Vision, Dolby, FSI, Light Illusion, SGO, SpectraCal, Tangent Devices

See you Vegas

Warren

The Colorist Mixers are
International Colorist Academy, Mixing Light and the Tao of Color