[Tig] all-time telecine/color engineer hall of fame nomination calls

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Wed May 28 19:36:42 BST 2014

We can post these to the TIG, along with voting on the wiki, and try to collect the names here on the mailing list first.

My own nominations, from those I worked with at facilities:

David Tosh   Action Video    (the top of my list)
Dwaine Maggart   DaVinci    (tied for top of my list)
Sam Holtz    Action Video    (most of those who knew him well loved him and miss him)
Manny Cervantes   Pacific Ocean Post   (brought a tremendous sanity and well-being to his work)
Paul Chapman        Cintel     (almost no better diagnostic use of board extender known)

--
Rob Lingelbach  http://rob.colorist.org