[Tig] Davinci grade copy

Nagy Eszter nagy.eszter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 06:59:34 BST 2014

Hello group,

My recent problem in davinci is how to copy full grade setups from one shot to another WITHOUT copying input scaling data.
I got a timeline full of repositions, almost every shot.  I developed a grade with 10+ nodes, and couldnt find a way to easily copy it over to other shots without destroying the reposition. (Currently the only option I know that preserves scaling data is to copy the grade node by node, but this is probably worse than loosing repo data)

Is there a hidden option that allows only copying grades? Or any other workflow suggestions?

Thanks,

Eszter Nagy