[Tig] Davinci grade copy

Dan Moran dan at danmorancolor.com
Thu Oct 9 08:35:10 BST 2014

You can also changed your timeline mode over from all/master (orange bar in
keyframe editor) to color (green bar) or sizing (blue bar) mode.

I use a button on the panel to change modes but I'm sure it's in the
dropdown menus.

This changes how the stills and memories are applied so if you are in color
only mode it won't apply the sizing and vice versa.

Much quicker than opening the node graph up each time!

Dan Moran
Colourist
Smoke & Mirrors: London
t: +44 (0)20 7468 1000