[Tig] Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve Droping Near Cut on Big Project

Tom Rovak trovak at comcast.net
Mon Oct 13 23:07:30 BST 2014

This can also be done by starting with a new session (empty media pool), set up a bin for each reel, input the XML for reel 1 and check the box to ingest the select clips to the media pool. Move on to reel 2 etc…
I use this when I have a locked cut. When I don't have a locked cut yet, I will bring all media into the media pool. Importing new XMLs as I get them. I have had some projects with up to 16TB and have never had a problem, slow down etc...
Not sure what could be causing that.

Tom Rovak - Executive Producer / Sr. Colorist / Post Production Supervisor
ROVAK COLORIST SERVICES
A Division Of The Annex Studios
Commercials, Feature Films, Music Videos, Long Form
Color Correction, Dailies, Editorial, Finish/VFX
trovak at comcast.net
(815)690-8323
Website / Commercial Reel: http://colorist-rovak.com/