[Tig] High quality Super 8 transfer needed

Marc Wielage mfw at musictrax.com
Wed Oct 15 03:41:18 BST 2014

On 10/14/14, 4:19 AM, "Rob Lingelbach via Tig" <tig at colorist.org> wrote:

>We need to show respect for others; when posting, picture yourself
>appearing before a group of 2000+ colleagues at a seminar.

Very true.  It¹s unfortunate how these internet flame wars start raging so
Quickly, usually through a simple misunderstanding.  Without the ability
for users to see nuance, expression, or tone of voice, ASCII text on a
page can seem very insulting or threatening, even when it was never
intended that way.

Let me say that Jeff Kreines is an outstanding Netizen and a member of the
TIG going back at least 20 years, a very experienced engineer and
restoration expert, and I know his scanner was a personal project that he
devoted many thousands of hours to developing.  I don¹t think anybody is
making huge profits (if any) in the film scanning business these days.

‹Marc W.