[Tig] Help - Colourist wanted for interview

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Sat Jul 25 00:07:31 BST 2015

> On Jul 24, 2015, at 5:41 PM, Chris Barnett via Tig <tig at colorist.org> wrote:
>
> I'm a TIG stalker who hasn't posted before but followed for a while. I hope this is ok to post here - my apologies if not.

Entirely appropriate, it’s what the TIG is all about.

> I really need and would be very appreciative of well seasoned colourist to interview for my MA dissertation.

An MA in film and television — oriented toward Post Production, or including less/more?  It’s quite interesting possibly to other TIGers, what the U. of Bristol offers.

> I have some examples of what the project would look like, the interviews are examples of the type of content and the shots of me on the resolve are examples of what it may look like. Although I'm hoping for a slightly different look and feel with more in depth questions.
>
> http://www.darkartoflight.co.uk

The style is impressive, the shots nicely done.  It would be great if you could interview and shoot colorists working on various platforms, let’s say Baselight and Resolve and Digital Vision.

Rob

—
Rob Lingelbach    http://colorist.org/robhome.html
rob at colorist.org