[Tig] IR pollution on Alexa shot material

Rogério Moraes rogermamo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 20:29:05 BST 2015

Hello

     Trying to come up with a solution for this major issue in a feature
that I'm corrently grading. Due to use of ND filter, a lot of material
presented major color shift ( blacks, and some blacks only, fabric and some
clothing) are getting this purple eggplant grapeish color that I'm unable
to remove on primary. On secondary and carefully selecting the clothe
affected, I do get some correction, but quality is no good to me. The
material is on 444 .mov from alexa, so no .ari to try to fiddle with color
temp,  tint., etc... Does anyone have a recomendation for me? IF.. and only
if... it was shot raw do you think some thing could be done?

Thanks all for any input
-
Rogério Moraes