[Tig] IR pollution on Alexa shot material

Tom Rovak trovak at comcast.net
Fri Jun 26 20:39:54 BST 2015

I would have to see a couple shots. But yes I have had several projects where "well we thought an ND would help", some on ARRI 444, some on RED, even some on film.

Tom Rovak - Executive Producer / Sr. Colorist / Post Production Supervisor
ROVAK COLORIST SERVICES
A Division Of The Annex Studios
Commercials, Feature Films, Music Videos, Long Form
Color Correction, Dailies, Editorial, Finish/VFX
trovak at comcast.net
(815)690-8323
IMDB: http://www . imdb.com/name/nm1652946/?ref_=rvi_nm
Website / Commercial Reel: http://colorist-rovak.com/