[Tig] Preferred color of PTRs?--Two more days to advise--

Andreas Widerøe andreas at filmtek.no
Thu Nov 12 21:13:44 GMT 2015

I like the orange ones (that I got from San Labs a long time ago).

The Kodak ones are a bit "boring", so yes, bring on some intense colours!

I clean my PTRs with water and soap from time to time, but use the Kodak white PTR cleaning tape for daily cleaning. Page 45 in their catalogue. Cat no. 8025025.

/Andreas

---
Filmtek AS <post at filmtek.no>
http://www.filmtek.no