[Tig] Preferred color of PTRs?--Two more days to advise--

Ted Langdell tedlangdell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 00:05:37 BST 2015

Hi, TIGers, (or is that TIGgers?)

Following up on my query about preferred colors of PTRs.

> Many on this list have used SanLab or FXSYS diamond-etched, microgrooved PTRs on your telecines, scanners or lab equipment.
>
> I’m curious to know what color preference seemed/s to be the most requested, and why?

So far we’ve had a few off-list replies, and a number on-list.

If you have had a preference and wanted to advise what it was and why, there’s still a few days to says so.

I’ll be posting the results of the poll on Saturday.

Thanks much… from somewhat damp Northern California, where we had some rain in the wee hours this morning. Grass may getting a little greener. Your RGB may vary.

Ted

Ted Langdell
flashscan8.us Moving Image Tool and Technology Store
iPhone: 	(530) 301-2931 (Preferred)
Office:	(530) 741-1212
ted at flashscan8.us
Skype: 	TedLangdell

See us at NAB 2016, April 18-21, Lower South Hall Booth SL14813.