[Tig] IBC Discount code

Skiadcock skiadcock at aol.com
Fri Aug 26 00:16:41 BST 2016

I have a client that (like other exhibitors) has codes for free IBC exhibit passes.  I'm not sure if the deadline passed (it might have recently), but I can check w/ them.  If the deadline hasn't passed, I'll post the code tomorrow for TIG folk to use.  If the deadline has passed, there is no discount code at that point that I'm aware.

BTW - fyi - for general information.  Usually exhibitors at NAB & IBC get free exhibit passes to offer to clients & prospects each year.  Often if one is on their email list they'll send out an email saying use this code for free pass until 'x' day (deadline).  Or one can contact their vendor(s) to ask.

I'm not paid by client to offer the code (that's not my area); just offering it up if it's still valid.  I get zippo $$/Euros/GBP for offering the above information & not even a pint of beer :) :)

Cheers.
Sharon Adcock