[Tig] Use of demo material

Bruce Goodman brucelgoodman at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 22:29:24 GMT 2016

Hello tig community,

I have an ethical question for the group. It has come to my attention that the owner of a small facility where I graded movies and other content on a freelance basis continues to showcase my work on his website. We had a mutual parting of ways one year ago.
Is it ethical to showcase the work of an individual who no longer works at a facility? Do I have the right to ask him to remove these samples? What recourse do I have if he refuses? Has this happened to anyone else on the group?
Thanks in advance for your advice and opinions.

Bruce Goodman
L.A. based freelance colorist

Sent from my iPhone