[Tig] Use of demo material

Tom Rovak trovak at comcast.net
Wed Dec 21 22:54:41 GMT 2016

Unfortunatley if he paid you for the work, he can use it. But he should omit your name from it if you tell him.

Tom Rovak CSI- Executive Producer / Sr. Colorist / Post Production Supervisor
ROVAK COLORIST SERVICES
A Division Of The Annex Studios
Commercials, Feature Films, Music Videos, Long Form
Color Correction, Dailies, Editorial, Finish/VFX
trovak at comcast.net
(815)690-8323
IMDB: http://www . imdb.com/name/nm1652946/?ref_=rvi_nm
Website / Commercial Reel: http://colorist-rovak.com/