[Tig] Blackmagic Design Scanner

Grace McKay grace at scanbox.tv
Tue Feb 2 18:05:13 GMT 2016

One thing I have noticed from the spec sheet on the BMD website-- the
lens appears to be fixed and they frame 16 mm by using "area of
interest" , basically digital zoom, so anything less than 35mm will be
much less than UHD-
https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/cintel/techspecs

<quote>

        Effective Resolutions

3840 x 2880 - Super 35

3390 x 2864 - Standard 35

3390 x 2465 - Anamorphic 35

1903 x 1143 - Super 16

1581 x 1154 - Standard 16

</quote>

Also, no audio option anymore, I guess (again)

<quote>

        Audio

Extraction from scanned image.

</quote>

**
Grace McKay
Electric Pictures
Spirit High Definition Motion Picture Telecine Scanning
*ElectricPictures.tv*
*949-838-0001*

>>> lorne.miess at gmail.com