[Tig] Discussion of scanners

Ted Langdell tedlangdell at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 18:57:40 GMT 2016

Hi, Jeff,

In respecting the TIG’s rules to not quote more than necessary… the point you reiterate had already been made by Buck.

My post reflected what MWA scanners are capable of, and was limited to that.

As a general rule, I let other scanner manufacturers speak for themselves about their products.

As I said, there’s not a one-size fits all tool… and I’m glad that there are options for scanner users to obtain results from customers film, particularly difficult content.

Cordially,

Ted

Ted Langdell
flashscan8.us Moving Image Tool and Technology Store
iPhone: 	(530) 301-2931 (Preferred)
Office:	(530) 741-1212
ted at flashscan8.us
Skype: 	TedLangdell

See us at NAB 2016, April 18-21, Lower South Hall Booth SL14813.
Free exhibit pass code LV3654 can now be used for registration.