[Tig] Rank Cintel Days - Pure Nostalgia

David Corbitt dcorbitt77 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 11 20:07:11 GMT 2016

I’m stunned. In all these intervening years I had no idea of any of this except for some of the problems with the equipment. It would have been something to become a Managing Director at that time. Right now, I think I’d rather spend my time on a bicycle or at the beach :-) Funny how things turn out.

Dave Corbitt
Whiting, NJ 08759
http://tinyurl.com/lfezg3h