[Tig] Rank Cintel Days - Pure Nostalgia

Wavecrest peter.stansfield at wavecrest-systems.com
Mon Jan 11 23:47:41 GMT 2016

Hi

I think that you've all been spoofed here. The 'Rank Organisation' hasn't existed since 1996, and 'Eric Sykes' is the name of a now dead British comedian

Anyone want to 'fess up' to this early April fool?

Peter Stansfield
Wavecrest Systems Ltd
(Technical Director Rank Cintel Ltd 1988-1992  - and I DO exist...)

Sent from my iPad