[Tig] Rank Cintel Days - Pure Nostalgia

Graham Collett grahamcollett at visible-sprockets.co.uk
Tue Jan 12 07:26:33 GMT 2016

Vialta really was a "wannabe"
I had great pleasure to work with both of those people, and great people
they were, both professionally and personally.  Mike is still in the
business working his wonders. I could recount a hundred stories of either
one of them. Don't be worried Dave, they were all good ones  ...    :)

Graham Collett