[Tig] Rank Cintel Days - Pure Nostalgia

Graham Collett grahamcollett at visible-sprockets.co.uk
Tue Jan 12 07:40:20 GMT 2016

What a lovey story Eric,  I'm sure my friend Dave Corbitt would have a warm
glow inside after reading that. Pity nobody told him 30 years ago.
Interestingly I had no idea of the workings of HQ in this whole episode, I
was just a mere apprentice at the beginning of the MKIII but was lucky
enough to grow into a worldwide phenomena and experience some of those dodgy
deals and bad designs. The Rank Organisation was responsible for stuffing
several passports. I would love to know who those people were that you
mention, the dodgy salesmen and service guys ...maybe one of them was me ??

Graham Collett